- Doctor of Physical Therapy | University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Exercise Sports Science | Oregon State University
- Functional Movement
- Post-Operative Care
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Crossfit Physical Therapy Specialist
- ASTYM certified
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Desensitization / Sensory Reduction
- SMT 1: High-Velocity Low-Amplitude Thrust Manipulation of Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and SI Joint
- SMT 2: Cervicothoracic Dysfunction & Cervicogenic Headaches: Diagnosis & Management with HVLA Thrust Manipulation & Exercise.
- SMT 3: Lumbar and Sacroiliac Dysfunction: Diagnosis & Management with HVLA Thrust Manipulation & Exercise
- SMT 4: Certification in Spinal Manipulative Therapy (Cert. SMT): Review & Comprehensive Oral, Practical & Written Examination
- Certified SMT
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Private Practice Special Interest Group - Washington
I am originally from Arlington, WA. After attending Oregon State University for undergraduate I received my doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After enjoying 3 years of southern hospitality, humidity, comfort food and the UNC-Duke rivalry, I decided to move back to the North West with my wife Holli. We recently got married on the island of Kauai, and now own our first home in Everett, WA. We love traveling and experiencing new cultures, and hope to eventually make a trip to every region of the world.
I am currently working toward earning a Diploma in Osteopractic Physical Therapy and eventually hope to pursue a Fellowship through FAAOMPT. My professional passion is to continue my education by learning new techniques and skills that will help my patients recover faster.
In my spare time I train at CrossFit Marysville and have committed myself to working towards qualifying for CrossFit regionals and hopefully the CrossFit games one day. I enjoy all aspects of fitness and wellness and try to share my passion with everyone.